Tuesday, September 8, 2009

zzzzz


Hiya!
This was/is a regular tuesday, nothing really new.
Went to school, ohh we have this teacher Johan in social studies, he's HILARIOUS! I can promise you there's not a funnier teacher than him :))
He talks a bit funny too and makes jokes ALL THE TIME, haha, the jokes are so bad that they get funny :P
Do you know what i mean???
Anyway.
Maybe i should intorduce myself a bit better but honestly I found it very hard...
It's easier if you just read my blog and get to know me that way :D
Guess what? I think I'm getting a cold :( damn it!! it's a party on friday and if it gets worse I'm afraid I can't go...
Hmm I really don't knwo what to write right now so I'm just writing about the most boring stuff in the world, kinda.

Saludos xx

No comments:

Post a Comment