Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Partheyyy


Woohaaaa :DD
wow I haven't posted in a looong time :P guess I've been busy... This is what I've been up to.
School, went to our cottage in Tänndalen, more school, a cruiser woth my family and some friends,ohh yea even more school. haha
Hmm shall I put it in more details??


We left on sunday 28/9 by bus.

We arrived on the cruiser 5.30pm, we changed our clothes, i put on a dress i had bought the day before. We had our dinner from a buffet, it was soooo much food, like everything from pickled herring to fillet of beef and desserts.
After that we checked out the tax free and bought a few things, well I didn't buy much but it's pretty obvious what our parents bought of course ^
Later in the eve they had karaoke, a man wanted to sing an own song..... It was in arabic, he had a very nice voice and eventhough I understood nothing from what he sang it was good, even his family and friends went infront of the stage and danced, everyone was clapping their hands!! the mood was awsomeeeeee :))

When the disco started we encountered the dancefloor and danced, duh.
The next day 29/9 we didn't do much, listened to a music quiz with a live band and then went home again. Hahaha me and my friend Amanda we sang on our way home :DDD
You know the song It wasn't me - Shaggy??? hahah we sang that one the most I think

Awesomeee :))))


"I had her in the shower, it wasn't me. She even got me on camera, it wasn't me." :DDD

So now I'm home again, back to school ;( but eh we should be happy we get to go to school, there are many kids who's dream's going to school....
Ohhh I had a test today in social studies,,,, I hope it went good, we'll see ;)

1 comment: